Most instagrammable Austin murals about love.
Austin is a very artist friendly city, and with that, we have many murals all over town. There are hundreds of murals all over Austin and they’re all worth seeing, and discovering, but here I will focus on the most instagrammable Austin murals about love. This is for couple, dog owner, or mothers! There will be something for everyone! To make it easier for you, I’ll be listing them in order from North Austin, to downtown Austin, to South Austin. Get ready to fall in love with Austin and capture your best instagram photos.
- “Love is the answer” – John Lennon. Located in north Austin in the domain, on the wall of Viva Day Spa (11601 Rock Rose, Austin, TX 78758), this mural is so romantic. I was able to capture my friends in front of it! Aren’t they just the cutest couple? Those smiles and gazes can’t be faked!
- “I love you to the moon and back”. Located in north central Austin, on the outside of Jerry’s Artarama (6010 N IH 35 Austin, TX 78752). It’s a cheesy quote but a classic!
- “He smiles, but she doesn’t see it”. Located in central Austin around University of Texas in Austin (Guadalupe St & 25th St, Austin, 78705), this mural is for all the ones in the friendzone. Snap a photo and send it to her through snap chat, hopefully she get the hint 😉
- “Love is the question Love is the Answer”. Located downtown Austin, outside of a quirky convenient store/restaurant called Nau’s Enfield Drug (1115 W Lynn St, Austin, TX 78703). When in doubt, love is always the answer, a beautiful inspiring mural!
- Shy kissing couple. Located downtown Austin right inside of a public parking entrance, next to Lacquer (2nd Street District, 210 Guadalupe St, Austin, TX 78701). It’s the perfect backdrop for a cute smoosh on your lover’s cheek!
- ‘Love will win”. Located downtown across the street from the W hotel (200 Lavaca Street, Austin, TX, 78701). Especially in today’s times, it is good to remember that love will always prevail. Bring your best friend, your sibling, or your forbidden lover and snap a photo!
- “I hate you so much”. Located downtown on Rainey St inside of the Bungalow bar (92 Rainey St, Austin, TX 78701). Bring your nemesis, best friend with who you have a love/hate relationship, or your ex! However petty you’re feeling that day.
- “‘Till death do us part”. Located in East downtown Austin, outside of Green and White Grocery (1201 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702). It’s a gorgeous backdrop for engagement photos, or wedding photos.
- “Let’s band together”. Located in East Austin, on the wall of Whisler’s (1816 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702). Don’t forget to go in, order an old fashion and enjoy the live music!
- “You’re my butter half“. Located in East Austin (2000 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Austin, TX 78702). Bring your partner, best friend, sibling, or parent. It’s the cutest best instragrammable declaration of love. I was able to capture a moment for this adorable couple in front of this mural!
- A Mother’s Love. Located in East Austin (E 12th St & Chicon St Austin, TX 78702) near a small convenient store inside of an empty parking lot. Take your baby bum, or your toddler to this mural for the cutest photo of the year!
- “Puppy Love”. Located in South Downtown, on the outside walls for Mud Puppies (2015 E. Riverside Drive Austin, Texas 78741). Bring your pet, your best friend, or your favorite dog lover to this spot and thank me later!
- “I love you so much”. Located on South Congress on the wall of Jo’s Coffee (1300 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704). This mural was spray painted by the now ex’s girlfriend of the owner after they had a fight. How thoughtful is that? Snap a photo commemorating your time with your loved one in Austin like I did with that my best friend.